From film to digital, freelance to studio, studio to freelance, full time, part time and everything in between, photography for me is a passionate response to what I see. The best part is sharing those finished images with people!
So, let me share my recipe with you.
Recipe for Unforgettable Photos
Set the location to warm and friendly.
- Find the light.
- Add awesome people that are in relationship with each other. They have already chosen carefully for the best ingredients.
- Stir, carefully at first.
Add finger puppets as necessary.
- Allow the flavors to blend, and chemistry magic begins to happen. Set timer to quickly.
- Watch carefully for over doneness.
- Push the buttons on the camera.
- Wait for memories of this experience to be delivered to your computer.
Savor now, and especially, especially, enjoy later. Share with friends, family and neighbors. This recipe makes a lot.